Now you can get Wi-Fi SweetSpots for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Wi-Fi SweetSpots for PC and Laptop from LapPCTools.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Wi-Fi SweetSpots for PC and Laptop right away.
Wi-Fi SweetSpots for PC Features and Description:
Observe how Wi-Fi connection speed fluctuates over time, and locate the fastest and slowest Wi-Fi spots in your room!
Discover the perfect spot for your wireless router, access point, or wireless gaming console by using Wi-Fi SweetSpots!
Available on Android with a simple, easy-to-use design.
tags: wifi, wi-fi, hotspot, speed, wireless, cloudcheck, sweetspot, router
Method#1: Download Wi-Fi SweetSpots for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Wi-Fi SweetSpots” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Wi-Fi SweetSpots appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Wi-Fi SweetSpots for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Wi-Fi SweetSpots APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.