Now you can get The Joystick Go Tool for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download The Joystick Go Tool for PC and Laptop from LapPCTools.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install The Joystick Go Tool for PC and Laptop right away.
The Joystick Go Tool for PC Features and Description:
This app is developed to allow android apps developers to test them apps by selecting a new location, than they can move around the map using a joystick go controller provided inside the app.
Android application developers who can not go out for the testing purpose of their location based applications
So what they can do is download this app and read the instructions that how to setup it.
Users can easily mark a location on the map and can press controller button. A joystick go window will start floating above the screen. User can easily move this joystick go around the screen and it can be used on any application.
Method#1: Download The Joystick Go Tool for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “The Joystick Go Tool” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as The Joystick Go Tool appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download The Joystick Go Tool for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download The Joystick Go Tool APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.