Now you can get Tank Buddies for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Tank Buddies for PC and Laptop from LappcDownloads.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Tank Buddies for PC and Laptop right away.
Tank Buddies for PC Features and Description:
Shoot, evade, and collect Power ups in this fun and adorable shooter game.
Upgrade your tanks and summon Tank Buddies to fight alongside you.
Together nothing can stop you from defeating the baddies and taking down the big bosses!
* 5 awesome tanks to collect with unique charge attacks and support types
* Loads of challenging missions to complete
* Adorable enemies and epic big bosses to fight
Thanks to all the fans for your support and feedback. To stay updated with all the latest from Kiseki Games, please follow us from Settings screen in the game or the following links:
|Last Updated:||28 Nov 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download Tank Buddies for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Tank Buddies” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Tank Buddies appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Tank Buddies for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Tank Buddies APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.