Now you can get Play VPN for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Play VPN for PC and Laptop from LapPCTools.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Play VPN for PC and Laptop right away.
Play VPN for PC Features and Description:
Free vpn for Android! Blocked sites? 1 click anonymizer provides fake IP! Wi-Fi unblocker & censor killer! Get your own private internet access!
Price? Our app is absolutely free!
Limitations? Bandwidth is unlimited!
Torrents? P2P file sharing is allowed!
Locations? 20+ locations all over the world!
Logs? No logs or whatsoever!
Speed? Thanks to enormous list of locations you can get best speeds from anywhere you are!
Interface? Just one click separates you from the unbounded web!
You’ve found your vpn app!
|Last Updated:||31 Jul 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download Play VPN for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Play VPN” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Play VPN appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Play VPN for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Play VPN APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.