Now you can get My Cloud for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download My Cloud for PC and Laptop from LapPCTools.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install My Cloud for PC and Laptop right away.
My Cloud for PC Features and Description:
The newly redesigned My Cloud app makes sharing a lot easier. With the introduction of private sharing, you have total control over the sharing experience. The new Auto Backup feature helps preserve the memories on your mobile device. The My Cloud app also integrates with other cloud services, providing a centralized location for all your content.
My Cloud… Save everything. Access anywhere.
Supported cloud services:
· Google Drive
This app works with all WD cloud storage products as well as My Passport Wireless.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
Follow us on Instagram: westerndigital
Method#1: Download My Cloud for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “My Cloud” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as My Cloud appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download My Cloud for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download My Cloud APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.