Now you can get iVos Dialer for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download iVos Dialer for PC and Laptop from LapPCTools.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install iVos Dialer for PC and Laptop right away.
iVos Dialer for PC Features and Description:
iVos Dialer is a mobile application for Android and other smartphones,
offering VoIP Calls from data enabled mobile phones (2G/3G/4G or WiFi) to any landline or mobile devices around the world.
*VoIP Calls via Wi-Fi, 2G / 3G / 4G.
*Works in all Countries and all Networks across firewalls.
*Smooth voice quality
*Uses very less bandwidth.
For End Users:
You will be prompted for the following while starting the app:
1. Operator Code – Get Operator Code from your VoIP service provider.
2. User Name – User name is provided to end user by VoIP service Provider.
3. Password – Password is provided to end user by VoIP service Provider.
Method#1: Download iVos Dialer for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “iVos Dialer” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as iVos Dialer appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download iVos Dialer for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download iVos Dialer APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.