Now you can get Hidden Folks for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Hidden Folks for PC and Laptop from LappcDownloads.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Hidden Folks for PC and Laptop right away.
Hidden Folks for PC Features and Description:
Search for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles! Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!!
A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Tap a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area.
In case you like numbers a lot:
– 20+ hand-drawn areas
– 190+ targets to find
– 1400+ mouth-originated sound effects
– 280+ unique interactions
– 3 color modes: normal, sepia, and night mode
– 22 languages (translated by the community)
More areas and features to come!
|Developer:||Adriaan de Jongh|
|Last Updated:||12 Dec 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download Hidden Folks for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Hidden Folks” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Hidden Folks appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Hidden Folks for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Hidden Folks APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.