Now you can get Herald of Oblivion for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Herald of Oblivion for PC and Laptop from LapPCTools.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Herald of Oblivion for PC and Laptop right away.
Herald of Oblivion for PC Features and Description:
A vast choice-based digital gamebook set within the Warhammer 40,000 universe where you are a Space Marine!
** REVIEWS **
"Another solid turn from Tin Man, Legacy of Dorn uses its licence well, and shakes things up enough to make it feel fresh." – Pocket Gamer – 8/10 – Silver Award
"Legacy Of Dorn: Herald Of Oblivion is an enjoyable, creepy adventure with a great setting and a fun combat system." – Touch Arcade – 4/5 stars
"Anyone who loves all things Warhammer, or is into sci-fi literature of any sort, should snag this ASAP." – MacNN
You are a veteran Space Marine of the Imperial Fists Chapter. Equipped with powerful Terminator armour and armed with the deadliest weapons that the Adeptus Astartes wield, you are a symbol of the Emperor's might. Trapped aboard the space hulk Herald of Oblivion and the only survivor of your squad, you must fight your way through the aliens and heretics that infest the star vessel and find a way to escape the horror and return to your Chapter.
** FEATURES **
•Read the gamebook by transforming your phone or tablet into an Imperial Cogitator!
•Holographic combat simulator brings the player face-to-face with the myriad of lifeforms on the space hulk!
•Advance or retreat! Fire weapons from a distance, or move in for close combat.
•Encounter Orks, Tyranids, Dark Eldar, Necrons and more as you explore the Herald of Oblivion.
•Access the Xenos Archive to keep track of monstrous creatures you destroy.
Herald of Oblivion is adapted from the gamebook written by Jonathan Green and was originally published by Black Library/Games Workshop.
Legacy of Dorn: Herald of Oblivion © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2015. Legacy of Dorn: Herald of Oblivion, the Herald of Oblivion logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. All rights reserved.
Method#1: Download Herald of Oblivion for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Herald of Oblivion” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Herald of Oblivion appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Herald of Oblivion for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Herald of Oblivion APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.