Now you can get Gmail for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Gmail for PC and Laptop from LappcDownloads.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Gmail for PC and Laptop right away.
Gmail for PC Features and Description:
Gmail is an easy-to-use email app that saves you time and keeps your messages safe. Instantly receive your messages via push notifications, read and respond online and offline and find any message quickly.
With the Gmail app, you get:
• An organised inbox – Social and promotional messages are sorted into categories so you can read messages from friends and family first.
• Less spam – Gmail blocks spam before it hits your inbox to keep your account safe and clutter-free.
• 15 GB of free storage – You won’t need to delete messages to save space.
• Multiple account support – Use both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses (Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail or any other IMAP/POP email) directly from the app.
|Last Updated:||10 Jan 2018|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download Gmail for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Gmail” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Gmail appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Gmail for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Gmail APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.