Now you can get GG Toolbox for Terraria (Mods) for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download GG Toolbox for Terraria (Mods) for PC and Laptop from LapPCTools.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install GG Toolbox for Terraria (Mods) for PC and Laptop right away.
GG Toolbox for Terraria (Mods) for PC Features and Description:
Terraria Toolbox is the very first free Terraria PE MOD enhancement app, compatible with the latest releases of Terraria mobile version. It offers Terraria PE players a more fun and better experience for this amazing sandbox adventure game.
● Must-know Features:
#Archives: character archives / building archives
#Materials: weapon and equipment materials
#Players: invincibility / unlimited MP / invisibility / safe zones
#MOD: time accelerator / weather & time change / wings
＃No need to be rooted＃
*Terraria Toolbox is not compatible with Intel x86 and MIPS devices (such as ASUS ZenFone series)
*Terraria Toolbox might not be compatible with certain Android 4.3/4.4 devices, and the reason might be that the devices themselves don't support Terraria PE. (To be double checked.)
*As the data of launching games from Terraria Toolbox and that from desktop are not sync’d, players can only see the resources and use the MOD funtion when launching the game from Terraria Toolbox.
*Terraria Toolbox requires Terraria., available on Google Play.
*This is not an official app from 505 Games Srl. Terraria Toolbox is not related to 505 Games Srl.
*505 Game Srl has all the rights of Terraria reserved.
● How to use:
Terraria Toolbox is a free toolbox app where you can download characters and building archives, various equipment and weapon materials for the mobile game Terraria. Launching the game from Terraria Toolbox and clicking on the floating button, you can switch to MOD function. It renders your character invincible, offering unlimited MP, safe zones, time accelerator, and changes for weather, daytime, nightime and even festivals. Everyday is Christmas! No more wasting time digging for items! And you can also add all the wings for unlimited flying. The sky is the limit!
Terraria is an extremely creative and flexible game that offers players a great wide world, where you can create their own world and arts! There’s no levels, no rules, no specific ways to play, but only the fun of creating (and destroying)! Making players harness their own imagination to discover and explore is at the game’s core. Adventure is out there!
Terraria Toolbox is constantly updated for more! Stay tuned.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to email us at: [email protected]
● Follow us on Facebook for the latest events:
Method#1: Download GG Toolbox for Terraria (Mods) for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “GG Toolbox for Terraria (Mods)” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as GG Toolbox for Terraria (Mods) appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download GG Toolbox for Terraria (Mods) for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download GG Toolbox for Terraria (Mods) APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.