Now you can get Fire.onion (Browser + Tor) for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Fire.onion (Browser + Tor) for PC and Laptop from LapPCTools.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Fire.onion (Browser + Tor) for PC and Laptop right away.
Fire.onion (Browser + Tor) for PC Features and Description:
Fire.onion lets you browse the web anonymously by routing all traffic over a series of randomly-selected proxy servers using a technique called onion routing. All data is encrypted multiple times, analogous to the layers of an onion, so that each proxy can only decrypt a single layer. Addresses are encrypted together with the data to make sure that each proxy only knows the address of it’s immediate successor and predecessor, but not the entire route.
– Webbrowser + Tor bundle for Android
– Completely self-contained
– No additional apps needed
– Anonymous web browsing
– Access to .onion sites
– Privacy mode always on
– No manual configuration needed
– Gecko based web browser
– Optimized for high security and privacy
– Not asking for any unnecessary permissions
– Download support (running over Tor as well)
– Panic/Exit button
– New Identity button
Disclaimer: Fire.onion is not affiliated with nor endorsed by The Tor Project and carries no guarantee from The Tor Project about quality, suitability or anything else.
Method#1: Download Fire.onion (Browser + Tor) for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Fire.onion (Browser + Tor)” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Fire.onion (Browser + Tor) appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Fire.onion (Browser + Tor) for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Fire.onion (Browser + Tor) APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.