Now you can get Dokk OS for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Dokk OS for PC and Laptop from LappcDownloads.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Dokk OS for PC and Laptop right away.
Dokk OS for PC Features and Description:
A recreation (or creation, since it technically didn't exist until now) of Dokk OS. It has a hack feature which simulates the vibration and hack screen that defenders get when hit by a logic bomb. It also has an alarm function that sets off the hack at a designated time.
|Last Updated:||30 Dec 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download Dokk OS for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Dokk OS” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Dokk OS appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Dokk OS for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Dokk OS APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.