Now you can get Data Clock for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Data Clock for PC and Laptop from LapPCTools.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Data Clock for PC and Laptop right away.
Data Clock for PC Features and Description:
On 2degrees Prepay?
You probably don't know how many megabytes or gigabytes it takes to stream your favourite series.
That's why we created Data Clock, a new app that lets Prepay customers buy unlimited Prepay data by the minute, hour or day.
Now you can buy as little as 5 minutes to sort a ride home, or as much as 24 hours if you know you're going to visit the grandparents for the weekend. So now you can stream, snap and scroll away without having to worry about chewing through your data allowance.
Personal NZ data usage only, excluding tethering or mobile wifi hotspots. Fair Use Policy applies. Only available on eligible smartphones.
Terms and conditions: https://www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/termsofuse/mobile/prepay/data-clock-terms-and-conditions/
Method#1: Download Data Clock for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Data Clock” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Data Clock appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Data Clock for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Data Clock APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.