Now you can get Connect the Cubes for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Connect the Cubes for PC and Laptop from LapPCTools.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Connect the Cubes for PC and Laptop right away.
Connect the Cubes for PC Features and Description:
Slide your finger to connect the cubes in this ultimate and in depth new amazing game!
This new thinking brain teaser puzzle game is a maze where you must draw the line to fill each cube and complete each obstacle. Once you have matched the cubes you finish the level. There are over 200 levels to match. Use your mind to color in every level and complete the cubes.
Don't forget, all cubes must be connected !
Method#1: Download Connect the Cubes for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Connect the Cubes” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Connect the Cubes appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Connect the Cubes for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Connect the Cubes APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.