Now you can get Camouflage UI for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Camouflage UI for PC and Laptop from LapPCTools.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Camouflage UI for PC and Laptop right away.
Camouflage UI for PC Features and Description:
This is not a stand alone app. Theme require Kustom Live Wallpaper Maker PRO application
What you need:
✔ Kustom (KLWP) PRO
✔ Compatible launcher that supported by KLWP (Nova launcher is recommended)
How to install:
✔ Download Camouflage UI
✔ Open your KLWP app, choose menu icon on top left, then load preset
✔ Find and tap on the Camouflage UI Theme
✔ Hit "SAVE" button on the top right
In the Nova launcher settings you need:
✔ select 1 screen
✔ set wallpaper scrolling
✔ hide status bar and dock
Please contact me with any questions/issues before leaving a negative rating.
|Last Updated:||17 Sep 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download Camouflage UI for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Camouflage UI” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Camouflage UI appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Camouflage UI for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Camouflage UI APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.