Now you can get Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki for PC and Laptop from LapPCTools.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki for PC and Laptop right away.
Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki for PC Features and Description:
This is the one and only official app for Bulbapedia, the community driven Pokémon encyclopedia. The app has everything from our wiki. Every guide, every article, every Pokémon fact, it's all here and easily accessible in app form with improved navigation and features.
– Complete Pokedex : All Pokemon Generations I-VII Always Up to Date!
– 31,000+ articles on all Pokemon related topics imaginable including Pokemon GO
– Offline Viewing: Save articles to your reading lists and view them anywhere with or without an internet connection.
– Walkthroughs & Guides
If you don't find what you are looking for in our app, it probably doesn't exist. The app is updated in real time from the actual Bulbapedia website, so you'll never miss out on any important updates we publish. Our dedicated community of contributors and wiki editors have added an incredible 31,000+ articles on all Pokemon related topics imaginable including Pokemon GO, and that number keeps growing daily!
Don't have access to data or wifi? No problem, just save the articles you want to read later with our handy "reading list" feature and view any and every article offline anywhere.
– Discover: browse through and discover all of Bulbapedia's articles, created by fans like you. With our random page viewer, you can always stumble across new and exciting content for viewing.
– Multiple Tabs: Open multiple articles and keep the ones you aren't viewing in the background to click through and revisit with ease.
– Table of Contents: Quickly and easily skip to any section of an article. Swipe from the right side of the screen to reveal the article's table of contents, and select where you'd like to jump to.
– History: The app automatically saves every page you visit in your history section so you never lose track of what articles you've visited.
– Offline Viewing: Save articles to your reading lists and view them anywhere with or without an internet connection. Any page you've previously visited is automatically available for offline mode through your history section. Perfect for when you're on the go without access to wi-fi.
– Complete and up to date Pokedex.
Bulbapedia is not affiliated with Nintendo, Creatures Inc., Game Freak Inc., or the Pokémon Company. Pokémon content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Nintendo, Creatures Inc., Game Freak Inc, The Pokémon Company, and their licensors. All rights reserved.
Method#1: Download Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.